Stylish Voyage Jacquard Thermal Blackout Grommets Curtain Panels (Set of 2)
These Jacquard Textured Thermal blackout grommet top curtains are blackout grommet top curtain panels that block out 99% of light for a great night sleep. Perfect for anyone who is a daytime sleeper who works at night and for any afternoon naps. A great add to a living room, bedroom, child's room, playroom and workplace. With an Abstract Jacquard textured theme that will add color and upscale styling to any room. These Jacquard Textured Blackout Draperies come in a convenient set of 2 Panels. They are available in various colors and many different lengths to suit your specific needs.
- Features: Blocks Over 99% Of Sunlight than ordinary curtains
- Thermal-Insulated Blackout Curtain, Noise Reduction & More privacy
- Energy Saving, Save on home heating and cooling costs
- Pattern: Jacquard Textured
- Stainless Steel 6 Grommets / Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter
- Number of Panels Included: 2 Sold in Pairs
- Panel Width 38 inch with Length Sizes: 63", 84", 96", 108"
- Material: Synthetic 100% Polyester
- Colors: Beige, Burgundy, Silver, Teal
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Brand Royal Tradition™ warrants all its products against all defects
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
Available Curtain Sets:
Two (2) 38" X 63" Panels Sold Per Package
Two (2) 38" X 84" Panels Sold Per Package
Two (2) 38" X 96" Panels Sold Per Package
Two (2) 38" X 108" Panels Sold Per Package
We accept all returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt for any reason.
All returns are issued a prepaid mailing label for a hassle-free, no cost-to-you return experience.
Returns are issued a full refund as long as the they are in their original condition and have not been used or washed. If an item has any manufacturing defects and has been used or washed, it would still covered by our brand's warranty and thus will be accepted for a full refund.
To initiate a return for your order, please email our customer service team at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line and we'll take it from there.