100% Blackout Curtain Panels - Chic Diamond Jacquard Woven Drape Theme (Set of 2)
These 100% Blackout curtains were woven into modern diamond pattern with triple pass back thermal insulating coating to create a total blackout drapes. Modern diamond design was converted into jacquard woven fabric to bring this theme to life on fabric. To create a total blackout effect the back side of the fabric went through 3 stages of coating each at different time intervals. This drape can help in reduction of energy costs. It saves on heating and cooling costs by blocking sunlight from entering in summer time and it keeps heat from escaping during winter.
- Total Blackout from sunlight and UV rays
- Triple Pass Thermal Insulated Back side coating
- Energy Savings, Privacy and Noise Reduction
- Sold in Pairs (Set of 2 Panels per Package, 54 inches each panel width)
- Each Panel has 8 Grommets (1.6 Inches inner grommet diameter)
- Heavy weight Fabric made from 100% Polyester
- Order 2-3 times rod width for fullness and elegant look.
- Machine Wash
Drape Length & Measurements:
- 63" length includes Two Panels 108 inches x 63 inches (54" X 63" each panel)
- 84" length includes Two Panels 108 inches x 84 inches (54" X 84" each panel)
- 96" length includes Two Panels 108 inches x 96 inches (54" X 96" each panel)
- 108" length includes Two Panels 108 inches x 108 inches (54" X 108" each panel)
- 120" length includes Two Panels 108 inches x 120 inches (54" X 120" each panel)
We accept all returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt for any reason.
All returns are issued a prepaid mailing label for a hassle-free, no cost-to-you return experience.
Returns are issued a full refund as long as the they are in their original condition and have not been used or washed. If an item has any manufacturing defects and has been used or washed, it would still covered by our brand's warranty and thus will be accepted for a full refund.
To initiate a return for your order, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line and we'll take it from there.