Amadora Geometric Thermal Grommet Top Room Darkening Curtain Panels 76”wx84”L (Pair)
Window treatments add refinement and style to an otherwise dull and boring window. Shutters and awnings decorate the outside of your house, while blinds, shades, cornices, trim, and draperies enhance the inside appeal. Update your home decor with our elegant designer selected window treatment. It will add ambiance details to any room in the house and present luxury and beauty of the home. The Amadora blackout grommet curtain pair is not only stylish but also very functional. The curtains block 90% percent of light and provide noise reduction for the perfect sleep anytime.
- Features: Blocks Over 90% Of Sunlight & UVrays more than ordinary curtains, Perfect for day-sleepers
- Two-pass thermal coating back layer
- Noise Reduction & More privacy
- Energy Saving, Save on home heating and cooling costs
- Stainless Steel 8 Grommets / Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter
- Sold In Pairs 2 Printed Foam-Backed Panels
- Panel Measures 38 inches Wide X 84 Inches long.
- Material: Synthetic 100% Polyester
- Colors: available in Brown, Gray, Gold, and Navy.
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Brand Royal Hotel™ warrants all its products against all defects
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
Available Sizes Include:
Pair of Panels Measures 76 Inches wide x 84 Inches Long.
Panel Measures 38 Inches wide x 84 Inches long each.
We accept all returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt for any reason.
All returns are issued a prepaid mailing label for a hassle-free, no cost-to-you return experience.
Returns are issued a full refund as long as the they are in their original condition and have not been used or washed. If an item has any manufacturing defects and has been used or washed, it would still covered by our brand's warranty and thus will be accepted for a full refund.
To initiate a return for your order, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line and we'll take it from there.