Claire Micro Suede Jacquard Blackout Weave Grommet Curtain Panels Pair
Withdraw to your inner sanctuary with these Claire Micro Suede jacquard blackout weave curtains. A triple weave technology is a denser fabric and is tightly sewn together with black yarns to insulate the heat and cold from entering and to achieve its blackout capabilities. These insulated curtains feature faux suede material with a leafy weave, that guards your room from heat and cold while reducing noise, making them perfect for anyone who needs a quiet, restful environment. The grommet top construction allows these curtains to be easily hung from your favorite curtain rod, and various color options let you choose the ideal look for your room.
- Triple Weave Technology
- Blackout fabric weave Blocks over 85% of light than ordinary curtains
- Diminishes outdoor light and noise
- Energy-efficient, Saves on home heating and cooling costs
- 8 Grommet/Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter, outside diameter of each Eyelet is 2.3 inch
- Number of Panels Included: 2 Sold in Pairs
- Two Panels 36" Wide X 84" Long Each
- Leafy designs Embossed on curtain fabric Contemporary and chic
- Colors: Beige, Burgundy, Chocolate, Gray & Taupe
- Material: Synthetic 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash or hand wash Easy care
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
- Brand Royal Tradition™ warrants all its products against all defects
Claire Curtain Set Measures
72 Inches wide x 84 Inches Long (36 x 84 inches each Panel.)
We accept all returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt for any reason.
All returns are issued a prepaid mailing label for a hassle-free, no cost-to-you return experience.
Returns are issued a full refund as long as the they are in their original condition and have not been used or washed. If an item has any manufacturing defects and has been used or washed, it would still covered by our brand's warranty and thus will be accepted for a full refund.
To initiate a return for your order, please email our customer service team at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line and we'll take it from there.