Sophisticated Milan Room Darkening Polyester Curtain Panel with Grommets (Single)
Embellish your formal spaces with this elegant luxurious Milan Blackout Curtain Panel. This machine-washable curtain panel is obtainable in attractive colors, merging style with utility. The lined design aids in making your formal setting more energy-efficient. Faux polyester silk material gives this panel a rich appearance, while blocking light and sound. This blackout window panel is guaranteed to add the right finishing touch to any bedroom. Made from 100% polyester, it is easy to care for. The blackout curtain panel adds privacy and has a grommet top. It works with a variety of rods for convenience. The panel blends in with all types of decor.
- Features: Multiple Layer of Fabric that Block-out 99% Of Sunlight
- Reduces outside noise, Saves Energy & Gives You More privacy
- 6 Grommet/Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter, outside diameter of each Eyelet is 2.3 inch
- Number of Panels Included: One Single Panel
- One Panel 54 Inch Wide
- Length Sizes:63'', 84", 96", 108"
- Colors: White, Ivory, Black, Blue, Red, Plum & Sage
- Machine Wash or hand wash
- Material: Synthetic 100% Polyester
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
- Brand Royal Tradition™ warrants all their products against all defects
- Room Use: Foyer; Bathroom; Kitchen; Bedroom; Living room; Dining room
Available Sizes Include:
54 x 63" each.
54 x 84" each.
54 x 96" each.
54 x 108" each.
We accept all returns or exchanges within 30 days of receipt for any reason.
All returns are issued a prepaid mailing label for a hassle-free, no cost-to-you return experience.
Returns are issued a full refund as long as the they are in their original condition and have not been used or washed. If an item has any manufacturing defects and has been used or washed, it would still covered by our brand's warranty and thus will be accepted for a full refund.
To initiate a return for your order, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line and we'll take it from there.